An Introduction to Becoming a Meditation Teacher
Lisa Forde, Principal, Australian Centre of Holistic Studies
Are you interested in making the transition from practising meditation on a personal level to becoming a professional meditation teacher? This masterclass assists those who want to become meditation teachers as well as qualified meditation teachers and members who want to expand their teaching and facilitation skills.
The masterclass covers how:
- to transition to meditation teaching and become an accredited teacher.
- meditation teaching alters your personal practise
- to develop a teaching mindset
- to translate meditation practise into curriculum
- to expand the scope of what you offer in your teaching, and much more
Presented by experienced meditation teacher trainer, Principal of the Australian Centre for Holistic Studies and board member of Meditation Australia, Lisa Forde.
This event is being held in the workshop space, level 7, Daniel Mannix Building, ACU,
2.30pm – 4.30pm Friday 20 July 2017
2 CPD Points