iRest® Yoga Nidra Meditation for Workplace Stress and Trauma
Robin Carnes (USA) and Fuyoko Toyota, Senior Trainers, Integrative Restoration Institute (iRest ®)
Workplace stress can take a tremendous toll on our productivity and effectiveness, as well as our health and personal lives. In this MasterClass, the presenters will describe the impact of stress on the human nervous system and explain how iRest meditation works to mitigate the effects of stress and establish a new level of wellbeing. Come to learn more about the unique features of iRest, the research outcomes, and how you can use iRest as a way to optimal health. Plus, participants will experience several iRest practices in the class.
In this MasterClass you will learn:
- How stress and trauma impact the human nervous system and body.
- The 10 stages of iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation
- How iRest works to mitigate the effects of workplace stress and help you reclaim your innate wellbeing
- What the research on iRest shows, to date
- How to put iRest to work in your daily life
- What makes iRest unique in comparison to other popular forms of meditation
This Masterclass is designed for healthcare professionals of all types, first responders as well as meditation and yoga professionals
This event is being held in the Christ Theatre, ACU,
2.30 – 4.30pm Friday 20 July 2017
2 CPD Points